Monday 18 June 2012

Sega Naomi Spare Parts


Today some more new spares arrived for my Sega Naomi cabinet.


The following items are pictured:
1. Naomi Leg Endcap R [NOA-1003]
2. Naomi Leg Endcap L [NOA-1004]
3. Naomi Speaker [130-5205] x2
4. 40W 2ft Lamp Unit [390-5695-40-CUK]

There were a lot of Naomi cabinets on UK shores, and I thought a big plus of having a Naomi cabinet would be the availability of new spare parts to make the cab mint.  Completely wrong!  Sadly most items are now NLA.  I wanted to replace the legs with Sega Japan official Naomi SD cabinet legs, and I was lucky to get the SD leg kit when I did last year.  I’m still on the lookout for a new monitor surround, but I suspect finding one is going to be pretty impossible now.

A massive thank you to Craig / Giz10p for these parts.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete